Call 360-451-4777 to set up your free consultation today!
Base Package $750
- A free consultation to answer questions and provide you with information on what I can do for you as your doula
- 2 Prenatal visits so that we can get to know each other and so that I know what you are looking for in your birth experience
- Call, text and email support for the duration of your pregnancy
- 24/7 On Call availability from 38-42 weeks
- Continuous support during labor
- Comfort measures and access to all of the tools and goodies in my Doula Bag
- Immediate postpartum support lasting for about 2 hours after birth-or until your baby has eaten well and your family is settled in and ready for some quiet time.
- Breastfeeding support
- 1 Postpartum visit to go over your birth, follow up on an feeding questions, answer any questions that you may have about baby care, ect.
- 10% off Placenta Services
Premium Package $850
This package includes everything in the Base Package as well as:
1 additional Prenatal or Postpartum visit
$50 discount on Childbirth Preparation Class
10% off Placenta Services and Photo Editing fee
With this package you can also choose 2 of the following Premium Perks:
Intro Kit of doTERRA Essential Oils
Free TENS Unit Rental
Birth or Peanut Ball (great for labor as well as prenatal and postpartum fitness)
Birth Partner 4th Edition Book
Exclusive Package $950
This package includes everything in the Premium Package as well:
20% off Placenta Services
$25 off your Photo Editing fee
$50 off Childbirth Preparation Class
Your choice of 1 of the following Exclusive Perks:
Essential Oil diffuser
Woven Rebozo Wrap
1 3 hour Postpartum visit
Planned Cesarean Package $750
This package includes everything in the Base Package with the exception of labor support. I will still be on call for you in case your baby decides to make an early appearance. I will come to the hospital when you check in and will help you and your partner prepare for surgery and the arrival of your little one and post op to make sure that you are all comfortable and settled in and to help establish breastfeeding or make sure that your baby has taken a bottle well. I am willing to accompany you to the OR and photograph the birth if that is allowed by hospital policy and your physician, I will also stay to get pictures during the newborn procedures (weight, length, bath, ect).
If you are interested in moving forward at this point you can access my Birth Doula Contract here.
Beautifully Made Doula Service also offers additional services including Birth Plan Consultation, Child Birth Preparation and Bellybinding.
I have payment plans available for as low as $100 per month. Repeat clients receive $50 off doula services. I also offer a 10% discount for military families and referrals.